Laguna Reef Resort 2013 Policies
- We are a dog friendly resort. A maximum of (2) two dogs are allowed per registration.
- Cats and other animals are not allowed.
- Proof of current vaccinations is required with a letter from your veterinarian. Dogs must be on a leash on Laguna grounds. Rockport does have an enforceable dog leash law.
- Do not leave your dog alone. Excessive barking will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave with no financial adjustment given.
- A daily Pet Fee of $15.00 per day, per pet, will be added to your rental rates.
- Please be a responsible pet owner and pick up your dog's waste and discard properly.
- We do have Pet Free rooms for those who are allergic to pets. Please advise when making your reservation.
Should you need to cancel of change your reservation, please do so at least 72 hours in advance of your arrival for daily reservations, 1 week (seven days) in advance for reservations that are 1 week or longer, and 1 month (30 days) in advance for reservations a month or longer. Failure to do so may result in a Cancellation Fee equal to 1 night’s rental on daily rentals, 3 night’s rental on a weekly stay reservation, and 2 weeks rental on a month or longer long reservation. You will be given a cancellation number should you need to cancel.
LAGUNA REEF IS A NON-SMOKING FACILITY
Should you or your guest decide to smoke in a hotel room, condominium, public area or pool area, there will be a $100 per day fee charged to your bill, PLUS any additional cleaning fees required.
Guests must be 25 years of age or older to rent a hotel room or condominium. You may be asked for a valid driver's license at check in if there is a question about validity of age.
Maximum capacity per room is indicated on your reservation. If violated a $100 per person, per day fee will be added to your bill.
There is wireless internet access available at no charge; however, there is no guarantee of connectivity or outages. You will be given the access codes at check in.
No dogs allowed in the pool area. All children 16 and under, must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. Hours vary by season. Please bring your own pool towels, we do not furnish them. The pool is for registered guests and condominium owners only,
All guest cars must clearly display the Laguna Reef parking tag over the rear-view mirror to prevent being towed. For boats/trailers, please obtain a parking tag as well. For your convenience, there are 4 electrical outlets on each end light pole to charge your boat batteries.
Hours vary by season. Breakfast is no longer available. Coffee is available in the meeting room each morning. A coin operated soda machine and snack machine are available downstairs in the vending room.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- Check-in time is at 3:00 pm on the day of your arrival. Should you wish to check-in prior to that time, please call the front desk the day of your arrival to check availability.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am. Should you wish to check-out later than 11:00 am, please call the front desk the day of departure to check availability. A $10.00 per hour fee will be assessed for late check outs.
- Late check-ins, those after 7:00 pm, must be pre arranged through the front desk by 6:00 pm the day of arrival.
A $300.00 Security Deposit is required. This fee is NOT charged UNLESS there is damage to the room, its contents, or items have been broken or missing during your stay.
The fishing pier is for guests and residents of Laguna Reef only. You will be given a code at check-in for entry. Do not share this code with non-resort guests.
Hotel guests will receive daily housekeeping service. For guests staying in condominiums for more than 7 days, the following housekeeping service will apply:
- An initial supply of shampoo/conditioner, body wash, hand soap, dishwasher detergent, paper towels, trash bags, toilet paper and coffee are supplied to you upon check-in. You are responsible to replenish these items if necessary during your stay.
- Daily trash pick-up is between the hours of 9:00 am & 11:00 am. Please leave your full trash bags inside your condo by the front door. New trash bags will be supplied to replace those collected.
- Daily towel service is offered daily between the hours of 9:00am & 11:00 am. Please leave your soiled towels in the bag provided inside by your front door. Fresh towels will be left in their place in a fresh bag.
- Once per week a full-cleaning is offered. The day of the week that you are scheduled for your cleaning will be given to you at check-in. Should you decide to not have your condo cleaned, please inform the front desk staff.
Each room/condominium has Dish Satellite TV including movie channels.
Some units do not have phone service for outgoing or incoming calls. Phone calls cannot be connected through the front desk switchboard. Guests can call room to room. Phones are available in the lobby area. Please advise your guests, family and friends.